Sunday, November 9, 2008

Time to roll a Seven, Judas.


I'm really happy with Judas' narration on this page. When the audio gets added to the ICR (the Interactive Comic Reader) you'll be able to hear the sense of twisted pleasure and dark humour he gets when he says "But I'm broken..."

For a while I was torn between drawing a close-up of his mouth smirking, but I like the rhythm between panels that I got from zooming in on his eye. As your gaze focuses on Judas, the other panels move from the darkened hive of the Factory to the tunnel's promise of escape.

I'm going to hunt for funding so that I can finish the first story arc more easily. And answer some of the questions that the Preview raises. Why was he so beaten up at the beginning? Is it too late to find Xemos? Who has sent the Cyber-Swat Troops after him? If Judas is a Simulant why doesn't he follow orders? And who named him Judas anyway?

1 comment:

  1. awesome!!! very very classic comic feel..keep it up!! (:

    ReplyDelete